Tuesday 13 March 2012

If I Ain't Got You..



Every time i feel like i've got nothing, I feel like am a loser, I'm below my expectations then i turn to see my beloved girlfriend's picture and  with the people around me, people that I have, I know I've got it all.

True as the lyric, I've been here and there, I have fun here and there, but that life's a bore so full of the superficial. I'm more in my manhood life now. A life that teaches me to be a mature man, with responsibilities at hands. 

I know I might not be a perfect man, I might not be able to fulfill all the needs of others, but I'm honest in everything that I hold on to.

I do care very much, I do love my relationships very much, but I'm sorry if I'm overdoing it, feel free to let me know about it, because I'm just a normal human being. Everything came from Him, I only plan but Allah is the judge.

I love you with all my heart, and I'll make you my wife. Do pray for us love.. Ervyna.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment