Thursday 15 March 2012

The last day on the school 1st term

Dato Mohd Yassin Primary School, Year 1C 2012.

The 1st term of school holiday is starting from the 16th March until 25th March 2012. This is my Year 1C, Art & Design class, as you can see they're cheerful, adorable, happy and look forward for their holidays. As they have finished their colouring session 15 minutes earlier, I decided to let them to express their happiness through singing which I requested for them to perform any tracks they want to sing. They were singing to one of the catchy and famous track in the local radios, a song called "Aku anak kampung". This song is actually from Malaysia. I enjoyed my time with them very much, they're adorable!! Happy holiday class! =D 

Short clip from my Year 1C Art & Design class

No comments:

Post a Comment