Monday 19 March 2012

My Doa for the day..

It's raining cats and dogs as soon as I woke at 11am today, it feels chilly and the weather is a bit dark. I'm all alone in my room and feels lonely. As loneliness is trying to fill up my mind, I turn to Allah and says my doa.

BismillahirRahmanNirrahim..

رَبَّنَا اغفِر لى وَلِوٰلِدَىَّ وَلِلمُؤمِنينَ يَومَ يَقومُ الحِسابُ 
~ Rabbana ighfirli waliwaalidayya walil mu`mineena yawma yaqoomul hisaab ~ 

"Ya Allah! forgive me and my parents and (all) the believers on the day when the reckoning will be established." 

رَبَّنا ظَلَمنا أَنفُسَنا وَإِن لَم تَغفِر لَنا وَتَرحَمنا لَنَكونَنَّ مِنَ الخٰسِرينَ 
~ Rabbana thalamna anfusana wain lam taghfir lana watarhamna lanakoonanna mina alkhasireen ~ 

"Our Lord ! we have wronged ourselves and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers." 


للَّهُمَّ أَعِنِّيْ عَلَى ذِكْرِكَ وَشُكْرِكَ وَحُسْنِ عِبَادَتِكَ
~ Allaahumma a ‘innii ‘alaa dhikrika, wa shukrika, wa husni ‘ibaadatika ~ 

"O Allah, help me to remember You, to give You thanks and to perform Your worship in the best manner" 

Ya Allah.... my sins are great... but a small amount of Your forgiveness is greater than them.
Ya Allah.... forgive the greatness of my sins... with a little of Your mercy! 

Amin.... 


Things will keep on changing day by day, and I must try to adapt and accept all the changes for which all of these changes are all came from Allah.. Allahuakbar! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment