Friday 10 February 2012



NIGHT LIFE..


At the end of the pantaran..
  
Rainy night..


Rainy night..




The rain pours down heavily.. 
My Nini bungsu laki just got back from the Indian shop to buy some stuffs and bringing back the trolley he uses to carry large stuffs to his car. He's almost 80 years old. Stay healthy nini :D


This is the kitchen (dapur)



This is the kitchen on my Nini's house.




Another kind of dapur which is on the pantaran area. Usually my mom
use this kitchen to make our traditional local delicacies such as Ardam,
Penyaram, Kelupis, Jelurut (Selurut), Seri Muka, Seri Rupa, Kusui and
Tapai, just to name a few.


Well, if you want to try or buy some local delicacies, feel free to come over and I'll give you a free tour and maybe you'll get to try some local delicacies :D



This is 'Daun nipah'- Use to make Tapai, Jelurut and Katilapam and the like. My nini went to get some from the Bakau area nearer to our village. He travels by boat.




A village opposite to our village called Kampong Pudak. Separated by the river. It's also a water village. Will get the clear picture next time :)




My last take before I walk back home, my nini is playing with his grandchildren.

Basically, that's the night life in my village. It's raining and usually everyone will stay inside with the whole family.

That's all for now.. Nighty night and have a great weekend =D


No comments:

Post a Comment