Friday 10 February 2012

SEAMEO & ASED
Cultural Night Dinner

In my traditional attire
Welcome to Anak Melayu Brunei 

Assalamualaikum, my name is Hj Mohamed Ramli Hj Jumat.
I'm a full time teacher. I'm a choreographer,
Brunei traditional dancer, musician, local drama actor
and I love anything that's got to do with Arts.

That's just a brief information about me :)


One of the Malay Kedayan dance called Aduk-Aduk.


In this blog, basically I'm going to write about my lifestyle as a Malay Bruneian who lives in a small village called Kampong Serdang. I'll be posting pictures and possibly videos as well and I hope I'll be providing some insight and information about Brunei lifestyles.

Part of the neighborhood
Wider view of the 'Pantaran'
 Close up towards to the end of the 'Pantaran'

'Pantaran'- An open space for use as a passage from one house to another house and it can be use as a     place to gather for any functions organize by the villagers.



Beautiful faces around the neighborhood




My "Nini bini" and "Babu" berdudun to my house.
Left to right: My mom, Nini Bungsu and Babu










"Nini bini" means Grand mother. "Babu" means aunt.







This was my lunch for today. Just some simple local dishes cooked by my mother. There are Fish curry, Chicken masak merah, Spinach masak Gulai, Bubuk tumis and Fried fish "liking" . Burrppp~ hehe.. Excuse me.. :)









That's all for today from me and I look forward to put more inputs in the near future. This introduction page is dedicated to Ervynna, I hope it'll be helpful for you. I love you syg.. :)

Assalamulaikum for now.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment